Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Alternative Back Pain Relief In Taylorsville UT

A few weeks ago my family was in a car accident. We were rear-ended by a vehicle that had not noticed that traffic had stopped. We were treated and released at the scene and were just glad that everyone was alright. I awoke the next morning to severe back pain in my upper back and neck. I was starting to see the effects of the impact from the crash. I was looking to find an alternative to medication. I wanted to try a chiropractor in Taylorsville, UT.


A good friend referred me to her chiropractor who was able to schedule me that afternoon. He started by taking down my medical history and doing an examination. He then aligned my body to its proper alignment. He explained that this helps the body to heal itself without surgery or medication. It would assist in restoring the mobility to the joints, tissues and muscles that were injured in the car crash. He recommended that we do some acupuncture to help relief the stress of the accident. I was apprehensive at first but decided to give it a try. It was not as bad as I thought it would be. He recommend that I make several appointments because of the accident. When I left I was still in some pain but felt much better.


No Billing Ever to Accident
Victims
.Complete Spinal Examination (no charge to patient)
.Complete Soft Tissue Exam (no charge to patient)
.Xrays (no charge to patient)
.Chiropractic Adjustments (no charge to patient)
.Therapeutic & Injury Massages (no charge to patient)
.In-House Physical Therapy Treatment
(no charge to patient)
.In-House Injury Rehabilitation Treatment
(no charge to patient)
.We Treat You Regardless of Who's at Fault

No comments:

Post a Comment